Thursday, December 27, 2012

How HE Dressed me for the Holidays

*All the pictures in this post were taken by my 7 year old daughter and I had not showered or put on make up (although I see remnants of yesterday's.  Ha!).  You've been warned!

You may remember a little post called How to Dress Your Wife for the Holidays.  You don't?  Shame on you!  Ok fine, I can admit it now, this really wasn't a how to for anyone else.  It was a Christmas list for George.  I wasn't too obvious was I?  Well, it worked because he listened.

Here's how George dressed me for the holidays.

What I asked for:  Viva diva sweaty band.




What I got:  Under Armour Beanie with Pony tail opening




What I asked for: Lululemon Star Runner Short Sleeved Shirt


What I got:  Run:  Lululemon Swifty Tech SS




What I asked for: Lululemon Swifty Tech 1/2 Zip


What I got: Lululemon u-Turn Pullover




What I asked for: Under Armour 17" Heat Gear Capri


What I got:  Under Armour 17" Heat Gear Capri





What I asked for:  Reebok Women's Crossfit Sock


What I got:  Nothing

Can you believe it?  Now I have to be sockless.  Rude, George, just rude!  I kid, I kid.  I have such fat calves I probably would have looked stupid in those socks anyway.


What I asked for:  Reebok Crossfit Nano 2.0


What I gotReebok Crossfit Nano 2.0


So did George do an awesome job or what? I really love everything he got me and he actually bought me a few unexpected items as well.  He definitely spoiled me.  I can't wait to try out all my new gear.  Bring on training 2013!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment