Thursday, December 6, 2012

One or Two?

So I'm going to a wedding this weekend and I've purchased two outfits.  I don't know which one to wear.  I have my favorite, but I decided (basically since I had nothing else to blog about) to let y'all decide which one it will be.  Please leave your votes in the comments and if you don't vote I can only assume you don't love me and that will make me sad.

Please keep in mind Ella was my photographer.  There's only so much you can do to teach a 7 year old to take a good/flattering pic.  Just use a little imagination.  Oh and I did tell her to chop off my head.  I'm not pretty right now.

Option One:


In case you can't tell this is a one piece outfit.  It's actually pants.  I'd also like to point out I'm really not tan even though the picture looks like I am so keep in mind when you're voting that I'm pastey white.  Here's a closer pic of the sparkly top.



 Option Two (a): 


Little black silver dress with straps.  I feel like I look ginormous, but I'm hoping it's just the angle that Ella is shooting at.  

Option Two (b): 


And finally the same dress sans straps.  

Ok there you have it.  Which one would you wear?  

If you're following along in the Adventures of the Elf on the Shelf:  Lulu (which I'm updating everyday so it will become a full list of all Lulu's adventures... click the link to see ALL the ideas) then here is what she was up to yesterday.

Lulu reminds the kiddos to Be Good and is found digging in the M&Ms



9 comments:

Megan Shaffer said...

I LOVE the silver dress! If it is appropriate wear that. Otherwise, throw a fancy party so you can wear it. Where is it from?

Gknee said...

Black!

tracey smith said...

I like the black outfit, but I also like the how the silver one shows off your legs. You look great in both. I like the straps better. Sorry I am not that much help- you know unfashionable me!

Sally said...

I'd go with the Black!

Kortni said...

Tough choice, but I think black

courtney tobin said...

def the black one w/ some sweet jewels.

Christie said...

Definitely the first!

barbara schweitzer said...

I vote for the black one too Susan! Very classy looking. And it's festive at the same time.

Laurie said...

You look beautiful in both but I LOVE the black outfit! Have fun!

Post a Comment