Thursday, January 3, 2013

December Photostream

Here is my December photo dump from my phone.  If you want to be in the know sooner don't forget to follow me @momswimbikerun on Instagram.  It's fun and I'll follow you back.  

Ella and I got our holiday nails on.  Ok she did I went with the norm.  



Nicholas got a fake moose-stash at the dentist.  He's pretty cool no?


Jack dressed up as a reindeer (a project he made at school).  


George and I attended the wedding of my friend Candace in Lancaster, PA.  



 We put on our antlers and headed out to see the "pretty lights" with Granny and PaPa.






I spent an afternoon with Ella at school creating her very own Gingerbread house.  It was her VERY OWN creation and I was proud of her (and me for not "helping").


I house was finally completed.


 Ella and Jack loved on one another at Christmas Eve mass.


The boys and 2 of their cousins in, what I like to call, a electronics coma.


We closed on our house. 


George and I celebrated 11 years of marriage.  He spoiled me with a new ring... 


... and I spoiled myself with dessert.


I decided to take a sabbatical form working out and am working on stretching and hopefully healing my legs.


Jack drew a questionable pictures of two horses making whoopie jumping over a stream.  





Interested in more from this series?  Read the other installments below:

April Photostream
May Photostream 
June Photostream 
July Photostream 
August Photostream 

0 comments:

Post a Comment