Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I really and truly don't like to go anywhere on New Year's Eve.   I like to stay home to avoid all the crazy people out on the roads.  Last year we went to Bianca's which was literally 3 miles away and that is fine, but this year we just stayed home in our jammies.  

We had an awesome dinner of filet and baked potatoes with a salad, but that didn't stop us from breaking out the appetizers when New Year's Rockin' Eve came on at 8:00.  

The kids celebrated with some sparking cider and drank it from real wine glasses.  Does this make me a bad mom?  They really wanted to do it.  I don't see any harm.  Right?  


Boozing from the bottle... well that was just their grand idea.  Ha!  I have no words.




Happy 2013 from the Tirch boozers kids!  

1 comments:

Christine Ittel Niklaus said...

Love it - they will do what they want to no matter what so you are NOT a bad MOM!!!!

Post a Comment