Sunday, February 3, 2013

House Tour

I've decided on holding off on the February Challenge until after the results of my MRI tomorrow.  So you get a house tour!  Enjoy!

FOYER:





FIRST FLOOR POWDER ROOM:



FLOORS:


LIVING ROOM:  




KITCHEN:



MORNING ROOM (EAT IN KITCHEN):



DINING ROOM (needs lots of work): 



GEORGE'S OFFICE (don't look... isn't it lovely???):



 NICHOLAS' ROOM:




JACK'S ROOM:



BOYS' BATH:


ELLA'S ROOM (she has A LOT of stuff):





ELLA'S BATH:



MASTER (work in progress, I want it to be chocolate brown and blue and I have a lot left to do):



UPSTAIRS HALL:


PLAYROOM: 





There you have it.  I know we're cluttered.  We like stuff!  haha  What do you think?



1 comments:

Jennifer Steve Hebdon said...

Love it! Wish it was in Texas though! Miss you!

Post a Comment