Tuesday, April 16, 2013

March Photostream

Here's my March photo dump.  I keep forgetting to do this, but I like to have all my day to day pics in one place.  Enjoy our day-to-day life in March.

Snuggling on the couch watch CMT on Saturday morning 

Date night 

New hats 

First swim of the year 

Cutest ever lunch date 

Ella's art 

Snow day 

Still a snow day 

Sisters 

Jack cut a buck out of paper 

Girls' night out GREASE! 

Baseball began 

Science Fair 

Another date night 

Another piece of art 

Chillin 

The Easter Bunny was good to Nicholas 

Curly Hair!!! 

Sweet Boy


If you want to see all these pictures ahead of time then be sure to follow me on Instagram (momswimbikerun) 

Interested in more from this series?  Read the other installments below:

April Photostream
May Photostream 
June Photostream 
July Photostream 
August Photostream 

0 comments:

Post a Comment