Saturday, October 26, 2013

Triple B Farms 2013

We started going to the pumpkin patch with my dad every year when Nicholas was just 2 months old.  Every since, my dad has made every effort to be here every October (he has missed a few years).  I love the tradition and I love that we go to the same farm every year.  We figured out that we have been here 7 times out of the 10 years Nicholas has been alive (1 year we lived in Baltimore and the other 2 in Texas).  So yeah, I love Triple B Farms and I love our little tradition.

2008 

2009


2012 

2013
Here are my favorite pics from today's visit.  


Face in a hole:



How Tall This Fall:




Slides:






Water Duck Races:




Corn Maze:








Hammer Time/Ring the Bell:
 






Tractors/Tires:









Hayride:





The Patch:


















It was another great day of carrying on tradition.  My dad mentioned today that we probably only have about 4 or 5 years left before no one will want to go with us anymore.  I can't even tell you how sad that makes me.  I'm glad I have these memories to cherish forever!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment