Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Minted and Julep

You know what season it is right?  Christmas card season.  And you know what that means right?  The silent competition begins to have the cutest picture, with your kids in their cutest clothes, making their cutest smile.  Just me?  Really?  Really?  It can't be.  I know it's not just me.

Well this year I'm here to help you out just a little bit.  Have you heard of Minted?  If not, you are seriously missing out and seriously missing out on the opportunity to WOW all your Christmas card recipients.  Minted is a marketplace who brings together a community of thousands of designers, to bring consumers THE BEST designs.  So good, in fact, I don't know how I'll ever choose my photo christmas card.

I thought I'd share some of my favorite designs.







Be sure to check out all the promotions Minted is running in order to save on all your holiday orders.  You can check them out here.

Minted offers FAR more than photo holiday cards too.  The offer stationary, gifts, art prints and party decor.  MY favorite extra I discovered on minted is their blog Julep.  Julep is pretty cool.  My favorite part is their DIY content.

Check out these gorgeous Gold Leaf Pumpkins.   This is a seriously EASY PEASY do it yourself that turn out beautifully for right around $15.  I can't wait to try this project.



You know I love a good DIY project so I can't show you just one.  How about these DIY magnets to display ALL those awesome holiday cards.  I can't think of anything more simple and cute.  I'll definitely be making these with my kiddos.


Do you hate when you see something so simple and you wonder why you didn't come up with it yourself.  That's true with this Easy Ball Garland.  How cute and simple?



And last, but certainly not least Accordion Paper Trees.  I'm convinced this is a project for anyone.


I don't know about you, but I love the ease and simplicity that these projects offer, but you still get to add some great touches to your holiday decor.

But it's not all about DIY Julep has tips for home decorating, weddings, parties and more.

I'm sure you'll be seeing one of these little DIY on a little blog you may know soon!





*I was compensated with product by minted for this post, but as always all opinions are honest and my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment