Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Selfie

So I'm sure you've all heard by now what the word of the year is.  That's right-- Selfie.  What's a selfie you say?  Well here's the web definition... A selfie is a type of self-portrait photograph, typically taken with a hand-held digital camera or camera phone. 

Anyway, the whole word of the year got me thinking about the whole "selfie" thing and just how many I've taken over the year.  Lots are true selfies, but some are me with the people that I love most in this world.  I'm embarrassed to say, these aren't even all of them (not even close).  



















































1 comments:

Leslie Sasnett Harris said...

What did you hang the doughnuts on, since you have no mature trees? We are about to do a duck dynasty party and I was going to let them eat it off their plates with their hands behind their backs, but yours looks cooler.

Post a Comment