Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snowman Cheese Stick Snack

Ok so this is the world's easiest snack with a BIG payoff.  They just look so cute.  I saw this on Pinterest and knew I had to create it.   (The pin on Pinterest was just a picture with no link).  If this is your craft, please let me know and I'll give credit where credit is due.)


What you need:  

Glue dots (or glue I suppose) 
Ribbon 
Scissors 
Black Sharpie 
Orange Sharpie 
Black Craft Foam 
Cheese Sticks 


Tear cheese sticks apart.


Use black Shaprie to add 2 eyes,


a mouth,


and three buttons.   Use orange Sharpie to add a nose.


Affix a piece of ribbon around the middle for a scarf and add a top hat (I cut out of the craft foam just free form).  I attached the top hat with the glue dot.  It just seemed easier to me.  I hate messing with regular white glue.


And viola, a fun little treat for the kiddies.


I made these for Ella's class party tomorrow.  I think the kids will get a kick out of them.  Just something to dress up the dull and boring snacks that are on the "approved snack list".  Sigh.



0 comments:

Post a Comment