Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Top 3 in 2013

So I was reading my friend Kortni's Blog and she asked her kids their top 3 moments from 2013.  I thought it was such a great idea and a great way to find out what is actually meaningful to my kids.  So I wanted to share everyone's answers.

George:  

Seeing Jack play t-ball for the first time


Watching Ella at her dance recital.  


Seeing Nicholas place 1st in speed skating and 2nd in puck handling at the the skills competition during the Wildcats Winter Shootout tournament.  



Nicholas:  

His birthday.


Making the Wildcats travel hockey team.


Placing 1st in speed skating and 2nd in puck handling at the the skills competition during the Wildcats Winter Shootout tournament.  




Ella:  

Seeing Isabel in February 


Seeing Isabel in July 



Taylor Swift Concert (with Isabel).  I detect a trend here. 



Jack: 

Christmas


The beach


His birthday


You can read all about my top moments from 2013 here.

What was your top moment of 2013?  Share in the comments!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment