Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Team Under Armour Next

This post is sponsored by Under Armour.  

If you've been around this blog even for a little while then you already know I have some VERY active kids.  And if you're a tad bit observant then you might have realized my boys are a wee bit obsessed with Under Armour.  

I recently had the chance to preview Under Armour's back-to-school line, and it did NOT disappoint.  I love Under Armour for the style, but I specifically love Under Armour for the quality.  I feel like I can wash and wear this stuff a million times and it still looks as good as the first day of school.






























My kids were OB-SESSED with the Storm Backpack.




In addition to showing you the amazing back-to-school line, I also wanted to tell you about a new youth campaign.   TEAM UA NEXT!!! 



Under Armour is traveling the country to find the brand’s next youth ambassadors. Kids ages 7-12 can compete at stops on the TEAM UA NEXT tour, or submit an online application. Six winners will have the chance to visit the UA campus in Baltimore, and be featured in marketing campaigns throughout the following year.   

Now tell me how cool is that?  To find out more about the tour or fill out an online application click here!  May your little athlete become the next youth ambassador for TEAM UA NEXT! 




































0 comments:

Post a Comment