Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Reebok CrossFit Nano 4 Review

The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Reebok

I'm so excited to tell you guys about my new Reebok CrossFit Nano 4.0.  I honestly didn't think they'd be much better than the Nanos I already had, but... um yeah boy was I wrong.  

From the moment I put these shoes on, the fit just felt right.   Right away I noticed they were more breathable, flexible and they seemed lighter.  


I particularly love the toe wrap as I think it will offer good protection and durability.  Plus it just looks cool right?  


The Nano 4.0 also has "FITFRAME" for a no slip, no move tongue.  I was constantly having to adjust my old Nanos to keep the tongue in place and I'm VERY excited about this new feature.  I'll keep you guys updated as I use them more and more.  

Now granted I'm not doing much rope climbing at CrossFit, unless that means a lot of fumbling around and not going a whole lot of places.  Should I master the rope climb, however, the "RopePro" protection will help prevent the shoe from shredding.  Cool right?  You can tell Reebok put a lot of time into working with athletes to create a shoe what will be durable for CrossFit workouts.  There's a reason there is an actual shoe made just for CrossFit.  



These shoes are also equipped with an "ETC anti-friction lining" that helps to reduce friction and therefore heat build up in the shoe.  I don't know about you, but I need to reduce ALL the heat and sweating during my workouts.  Don't you?


So yeah, even though my old Nanos seemed fine.  I definitely appreciate how light these shoes were and they seemed a lot more flexible.  The biggest noticeable difference was the breathability.  I just felt like these shoes had much better "flow" than my old Nanos.

I'm VERY excited to rock these Nano 4.0s for all my CrossFit workouts.  Thank you Reebok, this CrossFit girl can use all the help she can get.

What do you think?  Will you try the new Nanos? What's your favorite workout shoe?  

4 comments:

Tyly Shab said...

I have never owned a pair of CrossFit shoes before these since we just started CF. Both Stan and I did our first week in running shoes not knowing any better. We both just received our Nano 4s in the mail yesterday and were able to try them out for a workout last night, and WOW!!! The difference is HUGE! I can't compare them to prior Nanos, but what I do know is that they are amazing. They were the perfect blend of squish (comfort) and stable for everything I had to do. I LOVED them, and they are Stan approved, too. He noticed a huge difference as well, and our coaches even commented on his better performance now that he had more stability and "flat feet" while lifting.

Susan Tirch said...

I'm so happy you guys started CrossFit and I glad you love the Nano 4.0. I like the colors you guys got too!

Amanda Remlinger said...

These look really cool. Great review! I just started doing CrossFit and just wear my running shoes but I wondered if I should wear something different.

momswimbikerun said...

you absolutely should Amanda, it will make all the difference!!!

Post a Comment