Monday, August 25, 2014

Roatan Day Seven: Farewell

Ok folks, this is my LAST Roatan post.  I can't believe it has taken me almost a month to get them all in.  I thought about just not finishing them, but I did that with our Florida vacation and regretted it.  So, I didn't want to go without finishing them up. 

The whole last day, we spent relaxing at the pool.  I just kept thinking to myself that I couldn't believe how fast it had gone.  That and also that I'd be leaving BB and her family and wouldn't get to see her again for a LONG time.  Too long.  

After the last day at the pool, we all decided to meet at the beach to watch our final beach sunset and then head to dinner.  




It wasn't as spectacular as most as the clouds rolled in just in time to spoil it, it was nice nonetheless.

Everyone says Nicholas and Jack look just alike (I don't think so at all) and everyone says they both look JUST LIKE George (especially Jack).  I'll admit in this picture Jack and George look a little twin like.  Just a little.  I still think he has Diersing features.


Ella and Isabel had run out of matching outfits to wear.  Can you imagine?  When Isabel asked what Ella would wear anyway, Ella replied "my romper."  Lo and behold, Isa had a romper too.  And how cute are they?






Ella also wound up getting her hair braided.  I told her all week I would let her do it, but not until the last day.  She didn't forget.  She looked too cute with the braids and was so proud of them.  


For some reason, I didn't get a lot of pics of BB and I.  I love this one though.  She's so adorable.  I just love her and value our friendship so much.


Photo bomb!

And again...


We finished off the night with buy one get one Pina Colada and lobster.  No better way to end a week in beautiful Roatan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment