Monday, September 8, 2014

Nicholas' Birthday 2014

Friday was Jack's birthday which just made me realized I never posted about Nicholas' birthday.  I'm so far behind in things, I don't know if I will ever catch up.  I find myself extremely busy volunteering at school right now and then extremely exhausted at day's end.  I know I'm complaining and everyone has so much going on in life, but I'm just letting ya know how it is up in here.  

Anyway... here's the recap on Nicholas' 11th birthday.  Wait 11?  Boo :( 

I love that my kids pick out individual gifts for each other.  Jack is always particularly excited to give his gift.  


Love these two 
 Jack also made Nicholas a card and is obviously beaming with pride here.


He got Nicholas a Nerf gun he "wanted."  I'll be honest, I don't think Nicholas has touched it.  IDK maybe I just don't pay attention.  Jack swore he wanted it though.


Nicholas seemed appreciative.  


Next up was Ella.

Her card was so awesome.  Look at the pic she drew of Nicholas.  I thought it was pretty damn good.


She got Nicholas some hockey puck shooting thingy.  Again, don't think he's touched it.  Spoiled!


Do you think one day his friends will come around to meet his sister?  Me too!


Next up was the gift from George and I.  We gave him a Lego.  He opened it and was like, "Thanks."  He smiled, but I could tell he was disappointed.  He didn't say anything, it was just the look on his face.


Luckily that was only a trick gift and his REAL gift was an iPhone.  I have never seen this child more happy in his whole life. He was definitely surprised as I told him he wouldn't get a phone until 7th grade.  George got an awesome deal through work, so he got it early.  He's been so good with it so far.   He loves it!




 I remember when this little guy turned 1 year old.  Now he's in double digits.  Two ones!  Ugh.


I know he ain't wishing for nothin' blowing out those candles, cuz he already got the iPhone!  hahaha


A good birthday I think!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment