Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mizuno Wave Rider 18 Review

This post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Mizuno.

I received a free pair of Mizuno Waver Rider 18 and when I opened the box I squealed.


I mean we don't choose shoes based on the way they look-- I get it, but eek!  I love them and it doesn't hurt that the shoes are the color of my son's hockey team.  #winning!  

I wore these shoes for a bunch of short runs already and I LOVE them so much.  I was surprised at how much I liked them as soon as I slipped my foot in. I'll be honest, I've never worn Mizuno before, but this neutral shoe felt just right on my foot and gave me just the right support I needed. These shoes have a sleek design and are lightweight.  I think the Wave Rider 18 is versatile shoe that will appeal to a wide range of neutral runners.



What I learned by accepting these shoes and agreeing to the review, was actually kind of thought provoking.  Mizuno is an awesome brand and they want us to "harness the power within."  I don't know about you, but I want to harness all the power I can get!  I'm in!  

Mizuno adopted the inspirational influence of the Japanese concept of "Hado," the intrinsic vibrational life force energy that promotes powerful transformations.  Hado is incorporated into the sleek, dynamic design relaying the power and kinetic energy of running, harnessing the transformative possibilities of every run.  

What does that mean?  Well to me it meant these shoes helped me do epic stuff.  I swear my runs got faster and my feet felt great.  I really was harnessing the transformative possibilities.  I was running fast (for me).  I might not understand the patented Wave Technology (delivering maximum responsiveness and a harmonious feel), but I understand the feeling of providing "just enough" support for my run.  



With the new Wave Rider 18, you will get the ideal balance of fit and performance.  Isn't that what we all want?  


Thanks to Mizuno and Fitfluential for the opportunity to review this shoe.  While this was sponsored post, all opinions are my own.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment