I was reading Lindsey's Happy or Hungry and she wrote about her 20 loves. I thought it was so fun to read so I figured I'd give it a try myself. So here goes, my 20 loves (in no particular order really).
1. My family (how could this not be number one).
3. Black and white Chapstick. I'm severely addicted.
4. That first sip of coffee in the morning. Best when it's taken in complete silence while everyone else is still asleep.
6. Pepperoni that gets crispy on the edges and curls up and is filled with a little grease. Basically any pizza really. Even when it's bad it's still good.
7. My house lit with good smelling candles.
8. Setting a goal and accomplishing it. There's no better feeling than working hard for something and accomplishing a goal.
9. The feeling of the cool morning on the beach or at the pool, lying on a chair and letting the sun warm up my body.
10. New car smell see also clean sheets.
11. When all the laundry is done, folded, AND put away.
13. My pupster
14. Queso. I don't really discriminate, but Torchy's Tacos in Austin is my favorite.
15. Doing anything with just my family. My kids and my husband. It doesn't matter if it's snuggling on the couch or being on vacation. Being alone with my family is probably my biggest love.
16. Watching my kids play sports or perform in what they love.
17. Watching my kids get off the bus after school. I've truly missed them and can't wait to hear about their day.
18. Sleep. I want to be a 4 hour a night kind of person, but NO. Sleep. Sleep is good.
19. Feeling empowered. My empowerment comes in many forms at different times in my life. It might be fitting in my skinny jeans (just being real), or setting a new lifting PR, but feeling empowered is one of the best feelings.
20. Laughing until my cheeks hurt.
Now it's your turn. Tell me your loves!