Thursday, June 18, 2015

Gateway Clipper Fleet Boat Ride

I came across a groupon to ride on the Gateway Clipper Fleet, so I bought it in hopes of going to see the city when Bianca visited.  What better way to see the city? I can't remember riding any of the Gateway Clipper ships since I was very little.  I was actually excited.  My kids had never done it either.

When we got there Jack said he wanted me to take a picture of him on this bench and he posed accordingly.


Then Ella....


Then Isa....


Then there was Nicholas.  He cracks me up.


Everyone was excited to ride the Gateway Clipper. I'm not sure they knew exactly what to expect.





We got down to the dock and waited for our ship to come in.  It was fun seeing the city from this vantage point.  I don't think I've looked at the city from this side of the river too many times.






It was a really nice day out, but it was hot.  We still opted for the top deck.  The tour guide was really good and he told us a lot of information about the city that I didn't know about, so that was cool.






I really enjoyed going around and hearing all the interesting history, which is so NOT like me.



We topped of the adventure with a little Pirate show that was a little bit creepy due to the on board Pirate.  Jack liked it, however, and that's all that matters.


I don't know why I waited so long to do the Gateway Clipper, my kids really enjoyed it and it's a fun thing to do with out of town guests.  I'm sure one day my kids will say, "I haven't ridden the Gateway Clipper since I was 7 (9, or 11) years old."  Ha!



0 comments:

Post a Comment