Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Taylor Swift 1989 World Tour

Once again, and this is NO surprise, I'm behind on my blogging.  I REALLY want to remember this experience so I'm documenting here.  

Ella's best friend from Texas (who now lives in Arizona) came to town for the Taylor Swift concert.  You guys know Isabel and her mom Bianca.  


Santa brought each of them tickets and we've had their matching outfits since about February.  So to say we were excited for this event is a major understatement. 



Of course I was so happy to see Bianca too.  I love her so much and miss her terribly.  It so sad when friendships are divided by distance.  Bianca should totally move to Pittsburgh right?


Anyway, we were all gussied up and ready to go see Tay Swift!  


Once we got close to the venue, everyone was pointing and commenting on how cute the girls are.  Ella thought it was so funny.  I thought it was adorable.


I mean if you saw these two coming wouldn't you think they were too cute?


We got into the venue with plenty of time to spare.  Santa did a good job getting the tickets.  Although I am privy to information that Santa and Mrs. Claus had a huge bickering session when the tickets were being acquired.


Mrs. Clause insisted that Ella would want to sit on the floor even if it was towards the back. Santa, thought it would be better to sit up a level not on the floor. Mrs. Claus instead, yelling at Santa, "I want on the floor."  So yeah, Ella's tickets were on the floor near the back and they were pretty good.
I'm glad Mrs. Claus go those seats.  The first level seats would have been good too.



We had a fun time listening to the opening acts, but the girls were definitely bored waiting for Taylor. It just showed me how much they really LOVE Taylor.  They liked the other acts, but they were antsy and didn't really care. We took selfies.



 Soon enough Taylor came out and put on an amazing performance.


Taylor is a class act.  She has sass and sex appeal without being trashy.  I admire that about her.


She did several wardrobe changes and mad sure her fans had a great time.


I also admire that she can sing, dance, play guitar and piano.  She really is a talented young woman.


The girls never got bored. They sang and danced to every song.  They knew EVERY WORD TO EVERY SONG.  They both would have given anything to reach out and touch her.  The people seated 4 seats over from us were invited to the front row by Taylor's mom.  I guess it wasn't meant to be for us.


It was a great concert, beyond what I could have imagined, but it was the experience with our friends that made it even more special.

We were tired and hungry after the concert and headed to the only place we knew would be open.  Pirmantis.  Isabel wanted to know what happened to her mom and why she was eating such bad food.  Susan happened.  That is all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment